[LCC] CQ WW ssb K5ER

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Thu Nov 3 22:09:45 EDT 2011

OK, guys, here's my summary. I can't believe there was NO interest in team
competition. For this to be "the biggest sporting event in the world" with
over 30,000 participants, I was surprised at what I didn't hear, as in
Louisiana stations. I only heard Jeff, AC5O, and Ted's team at W5RU. OK, so
there was a football game on - surely it didn't last for 48 hours. Guess
that's why I heard so many "thanks for zone 4" comments. Oh well, I'll keep
waving the club banner.

Mark

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K5ER