[LCC] Dayton Contest Dinner

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Mon May 30 18:06:50 EDT 2011

That would make the most sense.  Nice to be close the action, but I think we're going to stay at the same place again.  Fred ww4ll and Ralph k1zzi are going to move over as well.  He's been with the group from the Southeast Contest guys, and they usually get a pretty big block and a decent price, but he wasn’t too thrilled again this year.  Said that he's paying more for the same crummy rooms.  Only advantage was that it was where the meetings were.

I've already booked ours for next year!  Looking forward already!

Charlie