[LCC] 2011 RTTY Most Wanted Survey Results

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 27 16:31:05 EDT 2011

I am happy to report that the results of the 2011 RTTY Most Wanted Survey (aka RTTY Most Needed DXCC Entities Survey) are now
available.  Thanks to everyone who participated.  Also, special thanks to Larry, K8UT, for the excellent work he did in creating the
survey form, hosting the survey on the SEMDXA website, and compiling all the results.  Basically he did it all.  Great job Larry!

You can view these results at:

http://www.aa5au.com/rttysurvey.html

>From this page you can click links to view 2011, 2005 and 2002 results.  At present, only the "total" results are available for
2011.  When time permits I will break down the results by continent.  Larry has also provided me with data to do all sorts of
different breakdowns such as by CQ Zone, Country and US State.  With all this great RTTY DX available, it's been hard to work on the
results. hi

Once other breakdowns become available, I will send out an update.

Please pass this on to anyone you might think is interested.  Thanks again everyone!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com