[LCC] Need additional member on election committee

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Thu Mar 24 00:46:51 EDT 2011

Hi Guys,
	Its getting close to time to elect our officers for the new year (July 1,
2011 - June 30, 2012). We still need a volunteer to be on the election
committee. According to our by-laws, we allow online nominations and voting
prior to our April meeting in Monroe. The members of the committee are
tasked with receiving emails for about 5 weeks pertaining to nominations
and voting. Last year, there were less than a dozen emails, so you
shouldn't be too overwhelmed. The members shall tally and compare notes
among themselves, then bring their results to the Monroe Hamfest, to be
added to the live votes cast during that meeting.
	SO, we need someone who IS planning to attend Monroe (April 23),
preferably NOT from Monroe, since two members are already from there. We
are already behind schedule, so we really need someone to step up so we can
get on with the online nomination process. Any takers??

Thanks and 73,
Mark, K5ER
President, LCC