[LCC] New LCC Team Registered

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 17 14:58:57 EDT 2011

Thanks Rex.  Yes, that looks better! Thanks for being on the team.  Condx were really tough.  15 meters was very bad.  Even the west
coast stations abandoned it early.  I found only one station on ten meters.  Here are my results:

   80:  117    36
   40:  251    48
   20:  273    53
   15:   56    17
   10:    1     1
Total:  698   155  Total Score = 108,190

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com