[LCC] K5ER IARU

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Mon Jul 11 00:49:23 EDT 2011

              IARU Score Summary Sheet 2011

       CallSign Used : K5ER
       Operator(s) : K5ER

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : HIGH
              Mode : SSB
  Default Exchange : 7
  ARRL Section : LA
  Club/Team : Louisiana Contest Club
  Software : N1MM Logger V11.7.1

         Band    QSOs    Pts  Mlt
          1.8       1      1    1    0
          3.5      16      34    3    3
            7     124     348   17   24
           14     642    1826   25   35
           21      63     169    8   11
           28       6      12    3    0
        Total     852    2390   57   73

             Score : 310,700

Another fun contest. "Thanks" to all those who stopped by for a Q.

Started off with lots of noise on 20 and 15, but it eventually subsided.
Signals seemed to be not as loud from EU on either radio, although a few really
stood out very loud.

Even though the points are less for same zone/country, I am surprised how under
utilized the low bands are. Yeah, they are noisy in the summer, but could have
been a source for more Q's and mults.

Been doing a LOT of work on the station, getting all feedline and control
cables buried, and was not done. Had some rotor control issues - couldn't turn
the 15 or 20 mono-banders, which was a distinct dis-advantage. Still managed to
increase the Q count by 10%, so guess I can't feel bad about it. I will
have the
rotor issues fixed and add more antenna options by the fall. C U on the air!