[LCC] last call...W5WMU IARU/RadioSport, M / S

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Thu Jul 7 14:26:49 EDT 2011

Hi Dan,
         Thanks for the invite and the enthusiasm. You are also right - Pat
is a GREAT host. I sincerely encourage anyone who will be in the Lafayette
area to consider going by and operating at W5WMU. Pat has spent years
(decades) building a fine station that works very well, and the company
ain't bad either. Since I have to travel to Slidell next weekend for the
hamfest / LCC meeting, I think I'll just run this one from home as a single
op. Hope you and the other guys have a good time and run lots of Q's. C U
on the air!

K5ER.com

Resistance is NOT futile - it is E / I.