[LCC] last call...W5WMU IARU/RadioSport, M / S

Dan Edward Dba East edwards dan.n.edwards at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 7 11:36:16 EDT 2011

radiosport is fun... everything counts... phone and cw...its the only contest i ever WON, way way back in the '80's, as multi single, from Livingston, La...(we even beat N5AU, ha ha ha ha ha...)
its cool because you can play it like phone SS AND a cw dx contest, all in one... and, its only 24 hours...you even get to work people on 'dead' bands...
the guys who beat us each year always have more ops....
we are finalizing station set-up...prob have 3 stations set up...and, pat is a  gracious host...
so, if anybody is interested, i need to know, to unlock the gate out by the road...
73, w5xz, dan