[LCC] NAQP SSB teams

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Fri Jan 14 22:06:12 EST 2011

Hey guys,
	Yeah, I know I'm late, but we still have time. Who is planning to play in
the NAQP on Sat, Jan 15? Be sure to list Louisiana Contest Club in your
Cabrillo file. The contest runs from noon until midnight local time. We
also want to participate in the team competition. Only Single Op stations
are eligible, and can run only 10 of the 12 hours. Teams can be from 3 to 5
members. So far, I have the following:

Team #1
K5ENS
W5WZ
K5ER

Anybody else?? I'd love to have a dozen responses and have to form 3 teams!
I have to register the team(s) before the start of the contest, so let me
know as soon as possible. I'll probably register the teams between 10-11AM
Saturday. Hope to see you on the air!