[LCC] CW WPX RTTY

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Sun Feb 13 22:14:58 EST 2011

I was subjected to N1MM for the Louisiana QSO party at W5WMU, courtesy of
N8OO and W5XZ.  Of course, they knew how to log with it, and not much more.
So after sitting on the second radio tinkering with it for about 3 hours, I
had it pretty much customized, synced  with both logs, controlling both
radios, passing spots and all that good jazz. Turns out its not too bad of a
contest program.

When I got home from Church this afternoon, I downloaded it, installed it
and configured MMTTY to run with it.  Then I made 100 q's on 20m and seems
as though N1MM may have some ground here on RTTY as well.  Still a bit with
customizing yet to learn, but I've got the guts of it going.  There may be
hope to switching to it yet.

~100 Qsos
~12,000 pts.

Charlie