[LCC] CW WPX RTTY

K1DW at aol.com K1DW at aol.com
Sun Feb 13 21:12:58 EST 2011

Marcel,
Great job... I played in both the LA QSO party this weekend and the CQ WPX
RTTY using the time I had available.  One hundred Qs or so in each.   My
first  time to do parts of two contests on a weekend.   Shouldn't I get an
extra bonus for that.   Again you did a great  job in the WPX... contesting is
fun at all levels and keeps our minds  stimulated.
73 BCNU de Dallas k1DW  Folsom,  LA.

In a message dated 2/13/2011 6:32:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,