[LCC] LCC. I need a recommendation from the group on estimates of repair antenna damage for insurance

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 10:54:17 EDT 2011

Yesterday we had straight line antenna damage

Hy gain hy tower  down, bolts folded over. Top element broken snapped where it mounts into tower apex

One element on 40 m telerex beam folded o ER at boom (both sides)
It is hanging in the air by the hair pin match
Unknown if any other damage up there such as cracks or torn brackets etc

Numerous wire antennas on the ground

6m 8am beam that was on buyer push up pole on the ground
No apparent damage to the elements

Looking for someone that can write up an estimate that the insurance will accept

Any pointers and feedback is appreciated

I have heard of no one else having damage in our ham community
Neighbor across the street from us has roof damage and farmer behind us has some damage on one of his barns

Cheers!

Steve
Kg5vk