[LCC] contests this weekend

K1DW at aol.com K1DW at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 11:11:16 EDT 2011

Sign up   K1DW   .. will try to put in as much time as  I can..   also note
that the  ARRL contest update  just came  out... lots of  good reading...
if you do not get this,  you  should .....  it is worth the price of
membership in ARRL...  cu this  weekend... 73 de Dallas  K1DW

In a message dated 8/17/2011 9:51:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,