[LCC] NAQP CW teams

K1DW at aol.com K1DW at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 18:41:46 EDT 2011

Sign up K1DW Dallas for the team...

In a message dated 8/2/2011 5:46:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
k5er at arrl.net writes:

The Summer running of the NAQP CW contest is coming up this weekend.
Actual contest time starts at 1PM Saturday afternoon. Single op entrants
are limited to 10 hours, while multi-2 stations can run the full 12 hours.
In addition to individual and club scores, this contest also encourages
team competition. Teams consist of up to 5 person groups, but must be
registered before the start of the contest.
I know we  have some really good CW operators in the club, so who is
interested in  being on a team? If more than 5 express interest, we'll
simply form  multiple teams. Complete rules are available  at:
http://ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

I'll be happy to form/register  the teams. So who's up for it???

NAQP CW
Louisiana Contest Club  Team #1

Call         Name

LCC mailing  list