[LCC] NAQP CW teams

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Tue Aug 2 18:46:00 EDT 2011

	The Summer running of the NAQP CW contest is coming up this weekend.
Actual contest time starts at 1PM Saturday afternoon. Single op entrants
are limited to 10 hours, while multi-2 stations can run the full 12 hours.
In addition to individual and club scores, this contest also encourages
team competition. Teams consist of up to 5 person groups, but must be
registered before the start of the contest.
	I know we have some really good CW operators in the club, so who is
interested in being on a team? If more than 5 express interest, we'll
simply form multiple teams. Complete rules are available at:
http://ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

I'll be happy to form/register the teams. So who's up for it???

NAQP CW
Louisiana Contest Club Team #1

Call		Name