[LCC] CQ WW Unofficial Claimed Scores / 2010

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 07:12:21 EST 2010

Scott and everyone else....

Fantatstic !!!

I look forward to this week-end
the contest of all contest, ARRL SS Phone

We still have room for two or three more OPS on our Multi-Op Team
esp part time OPS that want to play on Sunday morning !!

The majority of our current slate of ops does Church Sunday and were
practicly solo for six to seven hours

You do not need to bring anything other that the willingness to have fun
and enjoy the comraderie of others during this great contest called ARRL
Sweepstakes

Just contact me and let me know to expect you !

Regardless, everyone have fun !!!

cheers
Steve
KG5VK