[LCC] CQWW SSB RESULTS K5ENS

Keith Keith at nelasat.com
Mon Nov 1 17:55:19 EDT 2010

CQWWSSB Score Summary Sheet

       Operator(s) : K5ENS

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : 15M
             Power : HIGH

         Club/Team : Louisiana Contest Club
          Software : N3FJP's CQ World Wide Log 2.8

         Band    QSOs    Pts    Cty   ZN
         21       92     255    92    28

        Total     92     255    92    28

             Score : 30,600

               Rig : ELECRAFT K3/100 with P3

          Antennas : Single Tri-bander

           Soapbox : Started out not knowing if I would be able to work this contest
                            for more than a few hours.  I set a goal to work 15m only and to
                            try and get 100 countries and 30 zones in 12 hours.  I was
                            able to get 92 countries and 28 zones with 92 contacts.  It was
                            fun, making the last contact 90 secs. before my 12 hours
                            were up.