[LCC] nominations for office

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Tue Mar 23 13:02:52 EDT 2010

         I will endevour to persevere within the current budgetary
restraints, however, in the possible, however unlikely event the board or
electorate should chose to increase expenditures beyond current estimates,
therefore infringing upon our reserve surplus, then there is the chance we
would have to review factors causing negative impact upon our financial
position and take steps as necessary to inhibit or eliminate this from
affecting our bottom line.

Mark