[LCC] w5wmu in arrl cw, ass-kicking great time...

Dan Edward Dba East edwards dan.n.edwards at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 1 01:30:42 EST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W5WMU
Operator(s): W5XZ N8OO W5WMU
Station: W5WMU

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: La
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  118    58
   80:  284    69
   40: 1206   104
   20: 1406   116
   15:  907   104
   10:   71    31
-------------------
Total: 3992   482  Total Score = 5,759,418

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:we pulled out the secret weapon...N8OO !!! he is THE cajuniron man. Victor kept me and pat on our toes, with minimumsleep. 3 man multi-2 ?? Vic was the youngster at 55 years...he could go for hours and hours, while pat and i tag-teamedwhichever other band seemed best. with short 2 hr naps... amazing condx, except for 10m...hope we made the cut for top 10..our best effort yet from w5wmu...YOU should have beenthere !!! and we have more improvements up our sleeveswith with the antennas..
73, w5xz, dan, longview, texas. long-time dx contester budof patrique, w5wmu...