[LCC] ARRL FD K5ER

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Wed Jun 30 11:05:17 EDT 2010

                     ARRL Field Day 2010

Call: K5ER
Operator(s): AA5LA, N5LSP, K5ER
Station: K5ER

Class: 2E LP
QTH: Louisiana
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   160:    0       0
    80:   18      63
    40:   74     575
    20:   51     403
    15:   40     413
    10:    0      226
----------------------------
Total:  183    1680    Total Score = 4,092

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

The week before FD, I decided to host a 2E operation with a couple of guys
who have been coming over for over 10 years. Last Fall, lost a tower and
several antenna, so we
threw a tri-bander up at 35' for the second station(thanks Scott, W5WZ).
Because of proximity of the antenna, the stations had a lot of interference
when working the high bands. The three operators still managed to log over 1800
Q's, so I am OK with the effort. I am SO looking forward to getting a big
tower(s) and stacked mono's up. Hope everybody had a safe, enjoyable weekend.