[LCC] K3 vs. R-4C MDS measurements

Randy Prewitt ranprew at foxsale.com
Sat Jul 24 14:00:43 EDT 2010

More forwarded from an email discussion between Tom, W4YOK in Plano, TX and
his friend Randy Parmer, W8FN in Arlington, TX concerning a shootout between
a super Drake R4C and Elecraft K3.  We're sort of like -- eavesdropping.
randy  K4LJA -- an interested observer.

Receiver sensitivity is probably the easiest thing to