[LCC] low band antenna experience

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 08:01:10 EDT 2010

I agree with don !

The fact is "No one can win a contest with a tribander at @ 50 ft"

is way too bold of a statement

maybe if were talking CQWW DX Phone or some other big contests

but many of the sprints are in fact widely popuar
however they have some rules that help equalize things
like must QSY after every QSO
so no runs,   that levels the playing field a bunch !

cheers !

steve
kg5vk

By the way I was at Dayton at the Contest dinner when Don AA5AU was inducted
into the XQ Hall of Fame
congrat's again Don and thanks for always sharing and mentoring !!!!!!