[LCC] low band antenna experience

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 16 23:52:06 EDT 2010

If a contester can't win with a tribander at 50 feet, then how do explain some guy in Harvey, Louisiana winning 17 World titles in
the ARRL RTTY Roundup Low Power, one World Single Op High Power and one World Single Op Low Power in the CQWW RTTY Contest, three
World low power single op wins in CQ WPX RTTY, six NAQP RTTY wins, not to mention a world single op win in the JARTS and BARTG
Expert Class and three World WAE RTTY wins?

You can win with tribanders!!!

Just messing with you but some guy did actually do that with a tribander at 65 feet, then after Katrina at 55 feet.  He did have
another tribander at 45 feet too...

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com <http://www.aa5au.com/>
http://www.rttycontesting.com <http://www.rttycontesting.com/>