[LCC] low band antenna experience

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Fri Jul 16 11:36:21 EDT 2010

Wow....And I thought Scott and I were competitive about things. Guys, since
I am about to tear down everything outside and erect two towers and stacks,
PLUS some type of RX antenna, I don't foresee the purchase of a new rig in
the near future. However, if either was inclined to DONATE a K3 or MP, or
both, I would be happy to do a long term test and comparison, and give you
my results in a year or two. Just saying...

>Just think of what their scores would have been if they had K3's!!!!
>
>Keith, K5ENS
>>
>>My point was simple too.  “The reviews state
.” describes the use of K3s