[LCC] low band antenna experience

Dan Edward Dba East edwards dan.n.edwards at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 16 10:04:54 EDT 2010

thats curious
i am just as enthusiastic about my flex3000...though have yet to use it in the'r.f. rich' environment of multi-transmitters at W5WMU...
long ago N4AR used to complain about guys using 'thousand dollar radios withtwenty-five cent antennas, and expecting to get good results'....
oddly enough, thats about what I am doing now...
73, w5xz, dan