[LCC] Oh Well...

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Sun Jan 17 13:36:30 EST 2010

Despite our best effort, the plaque will be heading back on the other side
of the Sabine this time around.  NX5M put it on us pretty good this time
around.  We'd beat them with less mults but more qso's last time.  This time
around they smoked us on both qso's and mults, turning in a VERY impressive
700k plus score to our measly 600k and change.

Mega-congrats to Bob and his team they did an awesome job.   I say we
suffered from rain static in our 4+ hours of rain storm.. that's my story
and I'm sticking to it!

Charlie

KI5XP