[LCC] naqp ssb K5ER

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Sun Aug 22 02:24:46 EDT 2010

            NAQP SSB Score Summary Sheet

	Call Sign Used : K5ER

	Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec   NA
          1.8       4      4    3    0
          3.5      40      40   20    0
            7     104     104   35    0
           14     178     178   37    0
           21       3      3    1    0
           28       2      2    1    0
	Total     331     331   97    0

	Score : 32,107

	Team - Louisiana Contest Club team 1

	soapbox:
	Had some of the worst noise I have even seen. It was nothing in shack, but
seemed to be local and affected all bands, slightly less in some
directions. Noise blanker and dsp helped a little, but had to dial in so
much, signals were distorted and tiring to copy. Sure wish I had that
Beverage up!

	Q's were up from last year, by abt 5%, but mults were down by 6%, so score
was slightly down from last year (758 pts). Considering I lost the
tri-bander that was @ 85 feet last year, guess that isn't too bad.

	Heard (# times worked) the following club members:
	W5WZ (6), N5HMH (4), KB5YEG (3), W5WMU (3), W5PEM (1), N5VU (1),  N5II
(1), N5NVP (0)

	Hope everyone had fun.