[LCC] Contest Plaque Sponsorships

Scott Dickson w5wz at w5wz.com
Thu Apr 1 15:56:52 EDT 2010

LCC members:

At our last meeting, those present by majority vote indicated that we should
sponsor the CQ WPX CW plaques for 2010 & 2011 - High Single-op North America
- at a cost of $100.  I now report that action has been completed.

Also, those present agreed that LCC should sponsor additional plaques for
the winners of major contests.  I was instructed by our president K5ER to
make some queries for additional sponsorship opportunities.  So far, I've
received only the reply below from CQ RTTY.

Please take a look and voice your opinion as to where you'd like to see the
LCC get more involved.

--Scott, W5WZ
LCC Secretary/Treasurer