[LCC] LCC meeting time confirmed !

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Tue Sep 29 22:58:45 EDT 2009

TO LCC Club Members,

         I'm happy inform you that the Fall meeting of the LCC will be at
11:00 AM at the Pineville Hamfest. Fest location is Kees Park Community
Center, 2450 Highway 28 East, Pineville LA.  Steve Lott, KG5VK is on tap
for the presentation, "Building and optimizing a station for M/2, for
domestic contests" . Since Steve is a professional photographer, I hope his
presentation includes lots of photos of antenna and rigs, as well as
explanation of how he makes them play so well. After short introduction,
we'll go straight into the program and then follow up with the business
meeting. If anybody has anything they want put on the agenda, please drop
me a note.
         Since contest season is right around the corner, take a couple of
minutes to note what improvements or upgrades you have made since last
year. There's a wealth of knowledge and experience in our club. Lets share
with each other what we are doing to get louder and put LCC members into
more people's logs( and higher up in the results lists)! Since we had
already sent out a message with the date, I'm sure everybody already has it
on their calendar, so I'll see everyone in Pineville on Oct 10th!

"laissez les Contest roulez!"

73,
Mark,K5ER
President, Louisiana Contest Club

K5ER.com

The flyer for the CLARC hamfest can be found at:
http://www.clarc.us/

and a link to a map is here:
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/maps/us/insert/Tmap/extmap/*-http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=Highway+28+East&csz=Pineville%2C+LA&country=us