[LCC] NAQP teams

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Tue Jul 28 00:59:00 EDT 2009

OK Guys, the August NAQP contests are right around the corner. The CW half
is THIS WEEKEND. This contest allows team as well as club and individual
competition. Teams have to be registered BEFORE the start of the contest.
If we fill up one team, we can start a second, so don't hesitate to step up
and participate. Here is what we have so far:

Call		CW (8/1/09)	SSB (8/15/09)
K5ER		unsure		YES
W5WMU	YES		M/2 (not eligible for team) but will kick butt!
W5WZ	YES		unsure

Who else wants to play?

If you don't want to post to the reflector, just email me direct. k5er <at>
arrl <dot> net