[LCC] NAQP contests

Charles Morrison cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 23 21:37:16 EDT 2009

Hey Mark,

Gonna have to remind you like Scott earlier.  W5WMU (W5WMU, KI5XP) NAQP M/2
1st place January 2008 and 2009.  Its been a great see-saw battle between us
and NX5M.  Having more then 2 ops and working the full 12 hours would be a
welcome opportunity for more ops to come down.

LCC is representing, even if I am currently in "courting mode" as Pat likes
to call it.  :)

NAQP's are VERY winnable from Louisiana.

Charlie
KI5XP

Hope