[LCC] Dayton Contesters Dinner?

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Thu Jan 22 15:25:48 EST 2009

Hi Folks,
	I'm surprised by the lack of responses to my first message. Even thought
I'v been twice, now, I'm still excited about returning to Dayton this year.
Tables at the Contester's dinner seat 8. We do NOT intend to use club
funds, but if there is enough interest, I will buy the table, in the LCC's
name, and then those wanting a seat can send me their money. So far, I have
committments from only 3 from the Delta DX group and 2 from north LA. IF
YOU ARE GOING and want a seat, please let me know so I can follow through.
I personally can't eat 4 dinners, so without more response, we'll all just
get individual tickets. It would be a shame for OUR club, who made the
cover of NCJ during their first year, to NOT have a table, so please let me
know, the sooner the better.

73,
Mark