[LCC] NAQP CW team update

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Fri Jan 9 12:46:44 EST 2009

Hi Guys,
	I thought we had more CW ops in the club. So far, I only have committments
form Roland, NA5Q and Pat, W5WMU, with Pat as a possible part time due to
work. In Monroe, we have a couple of folks we are trying to get involved in
contesting, so I am trying to hold off as long as possible, in case they
want to come ove to do a multi (which would disqualify me from joining a
team). If you will be a single op, and want to join a team, let me know and
I'll submit the roster to the sponsor. The team MUST be registered BEFORE
the contest starts, which is NOON Saturday. To make sure it does get in,
I'll probably submit it between ten and eleven that morning.

Current NAQP CW teams:

LCC Gators-
NA5Q
W5WMU - part time?