[LCC] LCC Digest, Vol 4, Issue 12

Tom Brown k5uic at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 27 13:24:02 EST 2009

Congrat Mark for a job well done.  To Charlie, I am winding up my second
round of Chemo and am very weak now so I won't commit to anything until I
get some of my strength back.  I don't expect to go to Dayton so the dinner
is obviously out.  I may work a few NAQP but it will be off and on, probably
mostly off.  I don't respond much but am enjoying the Digest contents. 73
Tom K5UIC