[LCC] 10m contest

Robert 'RC' Conley rc.kc5wa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 10:18:59 EST 2009

I'm embarrassed to state my results this weekend.
I was operating SSB QRP with 10w and a dipole at 15'
a second antenna was a 131' EFLW @ 30'.

This was my first 10m contest. I did have fun though
even if the results were disappointing.

Sat I didn't hear anything except a couple of whispers.
A syllable here and there with a quick QSB fade not
enough for a contact. At 0000hr I gave it up.

Sunday was better around 1900 started hearing other stations
calling CQ contest. Still had to work fast because of QSB.

END RESULTS
I made 11 contacts in 8 states for multi's
total submitted score will be 198

I did enjoy it, had fun and participated. Can't wait for the next one.
Maybe I can do better???
RC KC5WA