[LCC] Fw: ARRL 10 KN5O SO Mixed HP

Ted Saba kn5o at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 13 23:37:04 EST 2009

Thanks Charlie..   Yes, the conditions were awful.. There were numerous
times
I told myself to forget it and go do something else..  But when it does open
man it's great.  An hour before the contest ended, the Q meter hit close to
300
Q's/hr.. I was flying for about a 5-10 minute stretch and then POOF,
nothing..

Have a great Christmas and New Year!

73 to all,
Ted