[LCC] Coax / hardline needed, as well as rotor / stack match control cables

Scott Dickson, W5WZ W5WZ at arrl.net
Mon Nov 17 21:36:39 EST 2008

Congrats to all the success in the recent contests.  I'm still looking
forward to the completion of my station build to be able to mix it up with
ya'll.

I am in need of coax / hardline for my antenna farm.  Specifically, I need
four runs of 250' each for the 10, 15, 20, & 40 meter bands from the shack
to the base of tower 1.  Then, I need eleven runs of 120' feet for the
phasing lines up the tower for the stacks.

Texas Towers currently publishes 69 cents/ft for LMR 400.  That is one
option, albeit a big chunk of money.

If anyone has other ideas, sources, etc, I would sure appreciate it.

Rotor cable needed (4 conductor)- 400'

Stack match control cable (7 conductor)  four runs of 250' each

--Scott, W5WZ