[LCC] SS SSB K5ER

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Mon Nov 17 15:04:01 EST 2008

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB 2008

Call: K5ER

Class: Single Op HP 		QTH: Louisiana
Operating Time (hrs): 24 	Radios: SO2R

Band QSOs
------------
160: 1
80: 140
40: 646
20: 106
15: 71
10: 0
------------
Total: 964 Sections = 80 Total Score = 154,240

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:
Looking forward to see what the rest of the guys in the club did. At one
point, AE5T, KG5VK and I were all within a few Q's of each other. Of course
W5WMU was smoking us all. I heard several LA stations on, including DDXA
club call. Had a couple of comments on the NCJ article, and several
comments about more LA stations than ever before. If nothing else, we have
raised the interest and activity level in the state, and made others take
notice. I'd say we are doing what we set out to do, and having fun at it.
Thanks guys.

Remember, you can now reach the club home page by simply entering N5LCC.com
in your browser. Enjoy.

73!