[LCC] Anyone want to join W5WZ multi-op in the following contests coming soon?

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Sun Nov 15 18:42:58 CST 2020

I'm looking for ops to join us for some winter contesting!

And, me and Bobby will try again for the "triple crown" in the NAQP
spring series!  To do it, we really need good CW ops to join us!

Nov Sweepstakes SSBNov 21 2100z - Nov 23 0300z
CQ Worldwide DX, CW0000Z, Nov 28 to 2400Z, Nov 29

ARRL 10-meter, Mixed Mode0000Z, Dec 12 to 2400Z, Dec 13

North American QSO Party, CW
1800Z, Jan 9 to 0559Z, Jan 10
North American QSO Party, SSB
1800Z, Jan 16 to 0559Z, Jan 17

ARRL Inter. DX Contest, CW
0000Z, Feb 20 to 2400Z, Feb 21

North American QSO Party, RTTY
1800Z, Feb 27 to 0600Z, Feb 28

(tentative, we will be hosting a daughter's wedding reception at our
home in early March, and I forget the date right now)ARRL Inter. DX
Contest, SSB
0000Z, Mar 6 to 2400Z, Mar 7

--Scott, W5WZ