[LCC] ARRL Certificates

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 22 08:33:43 CDT 2020

 Thanks Scott. Mine goes back to my first ever contest certificate from the ARRL for the 1989 RTTY Roundup. It's interesting to note that the earlier certificates for the RTTY Roundup were different than the ones now generated from the website. I bet it took some work to create this. Congrats to them.
A few years ago I started scanning all my certificates and putting them in a gallery on my website. I haven't kept up with it the past couple of years but do have 197 certificates posted here:
https://www.aa5au.com/certificates/

Maybe I'll try to get it updated... another project while waiting for sunspots.
Don AA5AU