[LCC] W5WZ's most wanted DXCC list

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 22 08:34:48 CST 2020

 Scott, I'm not sure if you have ventured into FT8 yet, but a few of these have been active on that mode - 5Z, AP, 4S, 9V, 9M2, & TR.
TR8CA is active. I worked him recently 12/14 at 0530Z on 40 meter FT8.5Z4VJ is also active. He is G3AB. I worked him on 11/22 on 12 meter FT8. He works there. I've worked him on other bands as well.AP2TN is active. He was on 17 meter FT8 today.I worked 4S7AB on 40 meter FT8 on 12/7 on 40 meter FT8 at 1219Z. I've seen him on 40 meters this week in the morning time before I go to work.9M2TO was on 20 meter FT8 this morning about an hour ago. He's been worked from the USA in the evening times although I haven't decoded him.I saw others working a 9V last night on 20 meter FT8 just past our sunset but I don't remember the callsign.There's been spotty activity from T5 but I haven't seen anything lately.
The others are going to be hard. Most will need a DXpedition.
I could use BS7H on RTTY and P5 on CW but that's not going to happen!
73, Don AA5AU