[LCC] WDigi AA5AU SOAB LP

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 30 07:18:55 CDT 2020

                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2020

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   80:   53    12
   40:  127    20
   20:  137    27
   15:    3     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  320    62  Total Score = 25,296

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Not much time for this one but it was fun when I was in there. Conditions
early
were not good with a high K index but it went down later. 10 & 15 meters
were dead.

FT4 was OK but I found I did better on FT8. Maybe it was low power. Not
sure. It
was FT4 early in the contest and FT8 at night on the low bands and at the
end.

Lots of nice DX on, especially 40 meters. This FT contesting is a challenge
when
you only have a couple of contests a year to get experience. It was nice
spending time on the radio and not running from storms.

CU in the FT Roundup in December.

73, Don AA5AU