[LCC] Fwd: Online Presentation Details: Unassisted Operating with Panadapters - by N4OGW

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Sun Aug 2 14:09:44 CDT 2020

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Online Presentation Details:  Unassisted Operating with
Panadapters - by N4OGW
Date: 2020-07-31 01:31
 From: "Dr. Larry S. Anderson" <nn5olarry at gmail.com>
To: ddcc at groups.io
Cc: DFWContest <DFWContest at Groups.io>, 599dxa at 599dxa.org

Deep Dixie CC members and other invited guests—

We are excited to post more specific information about the forthcoming
presentation by Dr. Torsten Clay N4OGW.

Please _share this information_ with other hams in club(s) and/or via
other online channels you may have.

Deep Dixie Contest Club welcomes all to attend, regardless of your other
affiliations.