[LCC] FW: Announcement - Spirit of LAQP 2020 Award

Mark, K5ER k5er at k5er.com
Tue Apr 14 09:36:19 CDT 2020

I can’t tell you how happy I am for Bobby to be recognized for his efforts. He has carried the weight of the LaQP for several years, handling advertising, cheerleading, log submissions, adjudication and certificate printing. He is certainly deserving of the award.

Congrats, Bobby! Thanks for all you do for the club.

I am happy to announce the recipient of the first Spirit of LAQP Award:
Bobby Baker WM5H.

This award is in recognition of his time and effort, enthusiasm, and
dedication to making the LAQP 2020 a success.

Attached is a proof of the plaque being made now.

Thank you, Bobby, for all that you do on behalf of the LAQP.

73,
Marsh, KA5M
2020 LAQP Contest Chairman