[LCC] LaQP 2020

keith at kathyandkeith.mx keith at kathyandkeith.mx
Mon Sep 23 15:52:42 CDT 2019

Scott,

Sorry.  First let me clear up that I'm not talking about W5WZ.  I'm
talking about a specific call that could spent some time promoting the
LAQP.  IMHO. N5LCC would be the call to do that.  A few words about the
LAQP between calls might help.  Look at last years logs.  We basically
had a one call LAQP.  If we can't get more in state stations on the air,
that's all LAQP will ever be.  If you don't agree, throw out some of
your ideas on what needed to keep the LAQP running.

Keith, KV5J