[LCC] CQ CW CQ

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Thu Nov 21 15:38:36 CST 2019

This weekend - CQ WW CW -  the largest Amateur Radio competition in the
world. Over 35,000 participants take to the airwaves with the goal of
making as many contacts with as many different DXCC entities and CQ
Zones as possible.

This 48-hour long contest begins Friday evening at 6pm local time.

At W5WZ, we will enter as a Multi/Single entry - meaning 1 transmitted
signal on a run band, and also 1 other transmitted signal on another
band IF and ONLY IF the worked QSO is a new multiplier.

We are still looking for additional operators!  Or, if you'd like visit
and peek under the hood, reach out to me!

https://www.cqww.com/

--Scott, W5WZ