[LCC] W5WZ M/S ARRL SS SSB 2019

K4GM- George k4gm at k4gm.com
Mon Nov 18 21:15:05 CST 2019

Great job by the team at W5WZ.  Nice briefly chatting with you, Scott,
during the lull.    I moved  to Culpeper, VA  two months ago and am just
getting setup with  a vertical and inverted V.   Now looking for a
tri-bander to install  before real winter comes. Surprised you heard me
with  my 100 watts.  Hope to get the 240 VAC installed so I can get the
amp going .     Hope to see you at Dayton or Hamcation in Orlando in
February.    Will be at the NR4M "goat farm" for CQ WW this weekend.
Geaux Tigers!!

73, George K4GM
LSU '74