[LCC] Nov Sweepstakes SSB - seeking operators

W5WZ w5wz at w5wz.com
Sat Nov 2 10:43:59 CDT 2019

Nov Sweepstakes SSB is fast approaching.  Circumstances of life are preventing two long-time team members from participating this year; so I’m looking for operators to join the W5WZ effort in the multi-op high power category. We’ve been the Delta Division winner the past two years, as well as # 2 overall.

If you want to whet your teeth at M/S team operating, then you’ll enjoy this!

Confirmed operators
W5WZ - all weekend
WM5H - all weekend
WA5VQP- Saturday afternoon

If you are interested in participating, please reach out to me.

Sent from my iPhone

Scott Dickson, W5WZ