[LCC] Going Away Luncheon for K1DW

Ted Saba kn5o at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 16 18:19:16 CDT 2019

Hi everyone:

Some of you may already know that after 20+ years, Dallas (K1DW) and
Lynda Ward are leaving the Folsom/Covington area to move to the east
Dallas, TX area to be closer to their grandchildren.

Lorraine and I are putting together a good-bye/going-away luncheon for
them on Friday, August 2nd at 1PM at Kieth Young's steakhouse at the
junction of HWY 1077 and HWY 21 in Madisonville.

I need to get a head count as soon as possible for those of you and your
XYL's that would like to come.?? The menu is a fixed course/fixed price
deal (salad, entree's are Chicken, Fish or Crab Cakes and dessert).?? It
is $27.50 per person, which includes tax, tip and non-alcoholic
beverages.?? For an additional $10/per person, you can add a filet steak
option.

Please, please let me know as soon as possible (*_but no later than July
26th_*)?? as I need to give the restaurant a head-count.

Thanks and hope to see you there.

73,
Ted KN5O

P.S. Call me if any questions 985-871-1731