[LCC] Call history file

k1dw at aol.com k1dw at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 08:17:25 CST 2019

Keith,
On Call History, operators choice.  Some contests rules do not allow Call History, others if used then the entry has to be multi-op..

Some operators are so good that they remember part of an exchange from previous contests. Dan K1TO has been know to greet people with part of their  SS exchange.  i.e. A K1DW 55 LA .   I am not that smart so I use Call History files when allowed.
When entering a contest, Read The Rules
de k1dw   in CWT Dallas  326